Through education, I have been working to get those results across to new researchers. On an undergrad level, I have been running the System Identification course in UU for 6 years. I have been running a grad courses in a variety of topics, having a focus on applicability based on a selection of experts in the area.
- ‘System Identification‘ (2010-2018)
- ‘Introduction to Computer Control Systems’ (2012-2013)
- ‘Nonlinear System Identification and its applications’ (2011),
- ‘Next Generation Bioinformatics Tools: From Data Generation to Data Analysis’ (2012),
- ‘Compressive Sensing and Structured Random Matrices’ (2012),
- ‘Fundamentals of Machine Learning’ (2015).
- ‘Reinforcement Learning‘ (2017).
- Cyber-security: an academic perspective into recent application domains (2020).
Home | Research | Publications | Teaching | Projects | Scribbles | Contact